210 Baerami Creek Rd, Baerami NSW
Baerami Park, Homestead & 2 Cottages, 189 Acres, 486 Megs Water
• Situated in the highly sought after Baerami Valley only a short drive to the world renowned studs at Widden and easily accessible to Coolmore and Godolphin, Baerami Park is the ideal location for your Thoroughbred enterprise.
• 189 acres of mostly fertile creek flats, approx 30 paddocks all capable of being watered from the 486 meg water allocation from Baerami Creek.
• Farm infrastructure includes 11 stables, 4 stallion boxes with day yards, a covering barn, vet shed, numerous paddock shelters, arena and a round yard.
• 6 bay machinery shed, workshop, toilet facilities, hay/machinery shed.
• 2 x 3 bedroom workers cottages, 1 home leased to a long term tenant.
• Main homestead can only be described as magnificent. It is double brick throughout with high ceilings and large windows to take in the beautiful views. 6 big bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, main bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe, office/study, 3 living areas. The kitchen has Miele appliances and granite benchtops. Additional features include R/C ducted air conditioning, inground pool, a cool room and a 3 bay garage.
This outstanding property offers plenty of opportunities from horse breeding to cattle fattening and Lucerne production. Inspections by appointment.
- Baerami, NSW, 2333