A popular Welsh section D who was successfully shown and used as a breeding sire has died after being caught in a barn fire at the yard where he was kept.
Sarah Butterworth’s 10-year-old stallion Danaway Cheyenne was kept at the yard in Lancashire when the stables caught light in the middle of the day. Eleven other horses managed to be retrieved unharmed. A fundraising page has been set up in aid of those who lost their equipment in the blaze.
Read more at https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/welsh-section-d-stallion-danaway-cheyenne-killed-stable-fire-689097#32538oeHGGE4RFMH.99 to read the rest of the article as it appears on the Horse and Hound website.
Article written by: Alex Robinson